Ever seen the sun at midnight or night sky showered with green lights of Aurora? Watch Earth's secret wonders at just Rs.7, 252*! Take off to Iceland to an out-of-the-world experience!
You can apply for an Iceland Visa if you are travelling to Iceland for the purpose of:
• Your valid passport.
• Old passports (if any)
• Previous visas, especially visa of USA, UK or the Schengen area. It is beneficial to attach the copies of previous visas for a smoother process.
( Passport should be valid for at least 6 months post the date of return. )
( Your passport needs to have a minimum of two blank pages.)
• The photos should be in matte-finish and of size 35 mm x 45 mm
• Accepted size: 35 mm x 45 mm with 60% - 80% close-up image of face.
• The photograph should be recent, taken within the previous 6 months.
• Please make use the photographs were never used for any other visas in the past
• The letter should contain the applicant's name, designation, passport information, details of travel, duration of stay and purpose of visit.
• It should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Iceland, New Delhi, and duly signed by an authorized signatory with the company stamp.
Yes, Iceland is a Schengen country. You can use a single visa to travel freely throughout all Schengen states of Europe.
It is safer to lodge your application before 16 working days from the date of your journey. Please note that you cannot apply earlier than 3 months before the date of your intended travel.
yes, you can travel. But it is better to transfer your visa to the new passport. Please contact Delving to submit the application for the transfer.
You can enter the Schengen area again if you have a Multiple Entry visa stamped on your passport. At the same time, you will not be able to enter if you hold a 'Single Entry' visa.
The reasons why you should choose Delving Travels over other travel agencies are endless. The answer is, you get the best of industry. Delving Travels helps you with all the formalities of your visa application.