Fly to the land with hardly any borders, Denmark! Let this Scandinavian country blow your mind its beauty and traditions at just Rs. 7,852. Come aboard to guarantee a smooth getaway to Denmark!
You can apply for a Denmark Visa if you are travelling to Denmark for the purpose of:
• Your valid passport.
• Old passports (if any)
• Previous visas, especially visa of USA, UK or the Schengen area. It is beneficial to attach the copies of previous visas for a smoother process.
( Passport should be valid for at least 6 months post the date of return. )
( Your passport needs to have a minimum of two blank pages.)
• The photos should be in matte-finish and of size 35 mm x 45 mm
• Accepted size: 35 mm x 45 mm with 60% - 80% close-up image of face.
• The photograph should be recent, taken within the previous 6 months.
• Please make use the photographs were never used for any other visas in the past
• The letter should contain the applicant's name, designation, passport information, details of travel, duration of stay and purpose of visit.
• It should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Denmark, New Delhi, and duly signed by an authorized signatory with the company stamp.
You can extend your Slovakia Visa but only in rare cases when the visa holder cannot travel out of the country due to natural disasters, humanitarian reasons or extremely serious personal reasons. Please contact Delving to know if you qualify to extend your visa.
Yes, a Slovakia visa is a Schengen visa that allows you to travel to other Schengen member states.
it depends on your travel itinerary. You will be granted a visa only for the duration mentioned in your travel itinerary, with respect to your hotel and flight bookings.
The reasons why you should choose Delving Travels over other travel agencies are endless. The answer is, you get the best of industry. Delving Travels helps you with all the formalities of your visa application.