What is your excuse to travel to the beautiful European country of the Czech Republic? Your Czech Republic Short Stay Visa can help you do a lot more than just being mesmerized by its beauty! Come aboard for the smoothest ride to get your travel sorted at just Rs 7,420!
You can apply for a Czech Republic Visa if you are travelling to the Czech Republic for the purpose of:
• Your valid passport.
• Old passports (if any)
• Previous visas, especially visa of USA, UK or the Schengen area. It is beneficial to attach the copies of previous visas for a smoother process.
( Passport should be valid for at least 6 months post the date of return. )
( Your passport needs to have a minimum of two blank pages.)
• The photos should be in matte-finish and of size 35 mm x 45 mm
• Accepted size: 35 mm x 45 mm with 60% - 80% close-up image of face.
• The photograph should be recent, taken within the previous 6 months.
• Please make use the photographs were never used for any other visas in the past
• The letter should contain the applicant's name, designation, passport information, details of travel, duration of stay and purpose of visit.
• It should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Czech Republic, New Delhi, and duly signed by an authorized signatory with the company stamp.
You can file the Czech Tourist Visa application anytime between 3 months to 15 days before the date of departure. Please note that the application will take a maximum of 15 days to process. Therefore, an application filed less than 15 days before your journey may not be processed in time.
Yes, you can extend your visa but only under some extremely special conditions. Contact us to know if you can avail them and how.
You can reapply or submit a review appeal after 15 days from the date of Visa Refusal.
The reasons why you should choose Delving Travels over other travel agencies are endless. The answer is, you get the best of industry. Delving Travels helps you with all the formalities of your visa application.